Saturday, September 30, 2006

Avignon, France

I made a brief stop in Avignon, and if you are looking to live a simple, relaxed life in a beautiful town, Avignon France is the place to go. Avignon even has ancient city walls protecting it - from what I don't know, but its pretty cool.

The inevitable insanity that comes with a trip like this (think of it like a prize in a box of cereal), is beginning to set in. Without admitting to too many incriminating details for future employers to find when I’m 40 and have forgotten all about this blog, I’ll leave it at this: There was dancing on tables at a cafe with AS and a cat that I could have sworn really wanted to take a bath. Also Rocco almost got eaten by a dog.

Thanks to: KL for letting me crash at her place, and for being a kick ass hostess.
Currently in: Interlaken, Switzerland where I begin the first string of countries where I know no one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home